There is a new release of Angry Birds Space on Android, . It is said to have been released in 2017, but I do not know the exact day. Play Store says it has already been downloaded 1 million time, which probably indicates it is recent as of today. The version does not seem to feature any new levels, but seems to have tons of advertisements, with a possibility to obtain an arbitrary number of PU. The description says some bugs were corrected, but I have to see which ones. Sorry for not being able to say more. The game icon had changed from its previous version by an extra “HD” in the upper left corner, and the main screen no loger shows the Toon TV and Ruffle button. Instead, there is a big ad for AB2. I will do some tests to see whether there are visible changes (is CC 2-5 still a 0-birder?), but I cannot say more atm.
* Helium appears not to work with a non-rooted HTC Incredible 4G LTE from Verizon. It seems to work all the way to the point of beginning a backup, but then it errors out. So you probably have to go the Cygwin method; I did.
* If you’re using JDK 8, make sure you have Java Mission Control running when you begin backing up using Cygwin!
* Restart, restart, restart, both phones and PCs, if you’re having issues.
* Once you download the installer for the ADT SDK, make sure you run it and pull down the actual updated files. In other words, you have to install the installer and then use that installer to pull down the pieces of the ADT SDK you need. I didn’t do this the first time and of course nothing worked.
* File and folder names have changed as this guide has gotten older and programs have been updated. You have to be very careful and thoughtful as you go through this to avoid making fatal errors.
* Regarding Angry Birds Seasons: for Pig Days levels, there are lots of LUA files in places other than the “main” folder. I copied over most of these whole directories containing the LUA files from the old device to the new one, and that allowed me to keep my Pig Days progress.