(1) Pharmacokinetics of novel erythropoiesis stimulating protein compared with epoetin alfa in dialysis patients
(2) profile of Epoetin Alfa
(3) An overview of the efficacy and safety of novel erythropoiesis stimulating protein (NESP)
(4) The efficacy of once weekly compared with two or three times weekly subcutaneous epoetin beta: results from a randomized controlled multicentre trial. Swedish Study Group.
(5) Once weekly versus twice weekly subcutaneous administration of recombinant human erythropoietin in haemodialysis patients
(6) Darbepoetin alfa administered once monthly maintains haemoglobin levels in stable dialysis patients